21 November 2011

From father

{dated 31 Oct 2011}
to #1 daughter

I am fully convinced that nothing is ever done until everyone is convinced that it ought to be done, and have been convinced for so long that it is now time to do something else.

Father

{As you can see, father, we need to discuss another way of getting your blogs. I came across this while cleaning my inbox of spam and/or other junk. I miss the most important emails all because I have to get those dang emails from my soon to be 7th favorite site. On top of that, they keep asking me for permission to send emails. What's up with that?}
======================================
{dated 19 Nov 2011 at 1521}
to #1

men, and women, occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

also nobody even does his best, that's why we all have a chance to do better.

father

{Now, this is something I must ponder on. Thanks for those words of wisdom on this fine Monday afternoon. I think I must write a longer post on this one.}
======================================
{dated for 19 Nov 2011 at 1620.}
to #1

a person who never makes mistakes must get tired of doing nothing.

father

{Well this one I caught. Just didn't take time to post it as you know very well that we had fry breaded dogs and birthday cake on Sunday. Which, by the way, was a bit of fun. We played dice after you left specially as we know how you feel about gambling. teehee.}
======================================
{dated for 19 Nov 2011 at 2107}
to #1

it is better to undertake a large task and get it half done than to undertake nothing and get it all done.

father

{Thrice in one day? Interesting! Veerrry iiiinnnnteeeresting.}