06 February 2013

One more time

Aaniin. Greetings one and all.  I've decided that I won't be jumping on anymore bandwagons as I'm having trouble with the templates and what not.  Some of these items are taking time away from what I really want to do and that is to tell little stories and what not for whoever would like to read them.  Without further ado.

I've been doing a bit of traveling.  And father's been in and out of the hospital.  Nothing real serious, just worrisome.  It hasn't kept him from writing a couple more of his "posts" which I will put up again soon.  I've also had a couple articles published in the Band's newspaper.  Got a professional picture taken.  Attended the State of the Band address where I won a can crusher.  Just what I needed.  It's a pretty sturdy one which is what we need here at the house.  

We do a lot of recycling: pop cans, tin cans, newspapers, cardboard, plastic bottles.  Recycling has become a habit now.  The village has been doing this for a number of years already.  I also recycle the plastic lids in some beaded pieces.  And composting.  Ahhh, there is something that I had a bit of trouble with.  My niece worked at Environmental for a year or so.  She helped set up the spot.  Then over the years, the pile has been cleared by someone who didn't know what it was.  Starting over again is very familiar for a lot of projects.