04 June 2013

Update on status?

Well, so much for my writing habits.  Been working on the financials, which is pretty much taken care of.  Have been revising and such.  Hmm.  One of these days, I will get me a laptop.  Still, the travel book, a private printing, will be here in July.

Mom is in radiation therapy right now.  She'll be doing this for the next six weeks or so.  No Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.  It's been a hectic two weeks.  Father came home and is doing so much better since.  I've had to go fix his computer, so he may just send me a post or two.  He's working on the Dragon software I got for him, courtesy of the 2012 NaNoWriMo.

Then, my niece had a baby yesterday.  Shock of the month.  She and her family are excited.  Yes, there is a lot to be thankful for this day.  I, myself, have been down in the...hmm.  Not quite right, but I'm not feeling my usual optimistic self.  More like, my perfectionistic tendency is trying to rear its' ugly head.  Yep, that's it.

Well, I thought I'd post a quick update and say thanks for the support.  I'm still getting readers even though I haven't posted in quite a while.  Miigwitch.