14 October 2011

From Father

Sent to me on Tuesday:

Thoughts to ponder on your elder's trip.
And if love is blind, how can there be love at first sight?
How do you tell when you've run out of invsible ink?
Youth is when you blame all your problems on your parents. Maturity is when you learn that everything is the fault of the younger generation.

Have fun on the trip

Father

Sent to me on Wednesday:
to #1

Show me a man in hot water and I'll show you a man who doesn't have cold feet.

Father

And now, father, I will be checking why the notifications aren't working. You may have to send me a text message. Smoke signals are getting lost in the wind and rain the past couple days. The moccasin telegraph has broken due to the cold outside. Heck, I had to hitchhike to the store because I could only make it halfway there. no. #1