28 August 2013

One More Time

Why, oh why, do I never learn?  Made the mistake of logging out of an account.  Most of you know of some of the trials and tribulations I've been through over the years.  Now, I have to send documents to someplace, I don't know where, in order to access an account.  On top of that, need to wait 24 hours.  Why is that?

For a number of months, I've been the only one to use my computer.  Of course, the past three weeks I've been elsewhere so computer has been shut off.  I returned, did the obligatory updates, commenced to happily play my games, catch up on stuff I missed and blithely enjoyed the entertainment portion of the net.

Not that I neglected the professional portion of my life.  I've been slowly catching up with the various necessities of marketing, updating various profiles in a more professional manner.  Which reminds me, I need to get a professional portrait done.  Hmmm.

I have various projects that need a lot of time and attention in order to get the income portion of my life to a level with which I can support the most important areas of my life.  Howsomeever, I forgot about the gremlins annual tournament.  Guess two weeks of R&R will make it easy to forget some stuff.  I've been trying to ease back into my online life.  And now I've crash landed.  Why, oh why do I not learn to say no?

I need to hunt down some more possibilities.  Why is this one account so important?  It is the base from which I operate my marketing.  And EOQ is fast approaching.  Ratted, dratted and....