07 September 2022

Then and now

15 Jul 2021
29 Sep 2020
This year in July 2022 my hair is past my shoulders.  Long enough to braid a tiny braid at any rate. I had a growth showing on my MRI 17 Dec 2019, had an Ultra sound on 30 December 2019 and diagnosed with Cancer 02 Jan 2020. I spent the entire Pandemic doing cancer treatment.  I am grateful for all the medical personnel who walked with me on this part of my journey. 

Yeah, hair was long enough to see after a year or so.  Thought I had one where all my hair was gone.  My niece did a short video of when she cut my waist length hair so it wouldn't look so strange as it fell out.  I'd had straight hair all my life.  Now, it's grown out in curls.  

22 July 2022
In July 2022, I accomplished a lifelong dream that was rescheduled from Aug 2020.  Yay, ChiiMigwitch to my niece, sister and friend for making it possible for me to see Stonehenge in person. 

I have pictures of that day, though not many.  My phone would not let me take pictures.  I left my camera at the Air BNB we stayed at.  Back at the Center, my phone started working.  Fortunately, Sis took several pictures.  

This is sort of a review of the past few years for those who only read this blog.  My Author blog will have most of my writerly doings which shall include the business side of things as those are an inescapable part of business life.  

Chii-Miigwitch for reading this post.  Future posts will be back to musings on life, perhaps 500-1000 words at most.  Flash fiction?  Flash non-fiction?  Whatever. Perhaps more along the lines of my news articles back in the day. Ahhh, decisions, decisions, and such choices I have.